Teaching Jobs in Dubai: To get a teachings job in Dubai, the first thing that you need to be aware of is that there are plenty of scams going around. Some sites and agencies even demand half the expense for visa and then vanish once you send the money. Rest assured that to start a teaching career in Dubai you don’t have to send money to anyone.
If you already have a school in mind that you would like to work at then simply go to the school’s website and see if there are any relevant vacancies. If you are not choosy about any particular school then follow our site as we daily update new teaching jobs in Dubai as they become available.
|Job Position||Teaching Jobs|
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Core Skills||Teaching Skills|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position|
|Last Updated||September 11, 2021|
Benefits of teaching in Dubai:
Teachers in Dubai take home some well-paid salaries along with other benefits like annual airfare and industry. Teaching jobs in Dubai can be for either kindergarten, primary classes or even higher education and colleges. Teach English in Dubai Schools will give excellent exposure to a multicultural environment and work in top notch facilities.
Salary for Teaching Jobs in Dubai:
Teaching in Dubai is a highly paid job with salary ranging from 6500-19000 AED per month along with other benefits. The higher the grade, the more the salary will likely be.
Eligibility for Teaching Jobs in Dubai:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education
- Specialization in the teaching subject is advantageous
- Have a clear accent in English plus good communication skills
- A patient and Hardworking nature.
- Ability to work in team and work with students and children
Lets Explore Teaching Jobs in Dubai
Subject: Please mention “Applying Position” in the subject line.
Our Own English High school – Fujairah
1) English (middle school)
2) Math (senior school)
3) Music (female)
4) Physical Education (female)
5) Primary and early years (female)
6) Female social worker (fluent in Arabic and English)
Education: Bachelor in respective subject ( preferably with master’s and B.Ed)
Interview Date: Sunday 12th September 2021
Interview Time: 11:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Location: our own English High school, Al Faseel Area, Fujairah
Emirates Education Centre
Note: Cedar School Dubai is Hiring Teachers
Salary: 10,000-13,000 AED
Working Hours: 7 AM-3 PM
Note: All Holidays & Weekends Off
Immediate: Needs to start immediately.
Contact Info: +971563897100
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted: September 11, 2021
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Teaching Jobs in Dubai Offering Lucrative Benefits To Teachers
Posted Date: 13/09/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link