GEMS School Dubai Vacancies & Teaching Jobs in Dubai
Teaching Jobs-Undoubtedly teaching is one of the most-noble profession. Now GEMS Education is providing a chance to skilled individuals to join its staff. Yes, that’s absolutely right. GEMS School Dubai Vacancies for Teaching is your chance to join one of the top schools in the country. So let’s start and find out all the important details here regarding the GEMS school Dubai vacancies.
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Posted Date||January 28, 2021|
About GEMS School Dubai:
Teaching Jobs-The first GEMS School was founded in 1959. Since then, after more than 55 glorious years GEMS School Dubai has spread its network in 13 countries with over 250 schools. GEMS School System Dubai is one of the oldest and most sought after private education provider in the Middle East and North Africa.
Locations of GEMS School in Dubai:
GEMS School has its branches spread throughout Dubai. These include GEMS Winchester School, GEMS Wellington International School, GEMS International School, GEMS World Academy, GEMS Royal Dubai School, GEMS United School, GEMS Modern Academy (GMA), GEMS Dubai American Academy, GEMS Founder School, GEMS Heritage Indian School, GEMS New Millennium School and many others.
This is enough to give you an idea about the magnitude of GEMS School System. Getting a job here will definitely be a big career boost.
Careers at GEMS School Dubai:
GEMS school is constantly on the look out for talented individuals with leadership qualities to join its staff. In addition to teaching jobs, there are also vacancies for principal and vice principal along with some positions for support staff as well. You can read the eligibility requirements for job at GEMS School below.
Benefits and Salary:
All vacancies at Gems School offer attractive remuneration packages. Some important benefits include:
Competitive tax-free salary, furnished accommodation, free schooling, health insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
Apply now for Gems School Careers:
About Application Process:
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you have to provide these documents
- Passport-size photograph
- GEMS Education takes all precautions against threats and requires every applicant to submit current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: GEMS School Dubai Vacancies & Teaching Jobs in Dubai
Posted Date: 29/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal