Maintenance Engineer Job Vacancies | Kelin India Private Limited
Designing Maintenance Engineer strategies, Procedures and Methods;
· Conduct regular / periodical maintenance inspections of equipment, tools and machinery
· Maintaining Generator, Compressor and other electrical equipments.
· Recording diesel and power consumption details on daily basis.
· Planning and Scheduling planned and unplanned work;
· Diagnosing breakdown problems;
· Carrying out quality inspections on jobs;
· Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components;
· Controlling maintenance tools and equipment;
· Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
· Dealing with emergency and unplanned problems and repairs;
· Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines.
· Recording, analysing and interpreting test data;
· Proposing modifications and retesting products;
· Qualifying the final product or system;
· Servicing and maintaining equipment;
· Preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
· Monitoring a product in use to improve on future design
· Should have knowledge in ERP, QMS & EMS.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,728.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
- Rotational shift
Experience For Maintenance Engineer :
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Kelin India Private LimitedPoonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu