Madras High Court Job Vacancies 2021 : 3557 Vacancies
Organization : Madras High Court
Job Type : Tamilnadu Govt
Post Name : Office Assistant
Total Vacancy : 3557
Job Location : All Over Tamilnadu
Salary : Rs.15,700 -50,000/-
Apply Mode : Online
Application Start : 18th April 2021
Last date for submission of application : 6th June 2021
Official website : https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/
1. Office Assistant 1911
2. Office Assistant cum full time Watchman 01
3. Copyist Attender 03
4. Sanitary Worker 110
5. Scavenger 06
6. Scavenger /Sweeper 17
7. Scavenger /Sanitary Worker 01
8. Gardener 28
9. Watchman 496
10. Night watchman 185
11. Night watchman cum Masalchi 108
12. watchman cum Masalchi 15
13. Sweeper 189
14. Sweeper/ Scavenger 01
15. Waterman & Waterwomen 01
16. Masalchi 485
1. Office Assistant Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
2. Office Assistant cum full time Watchman Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
3. Copyist Attender Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
4. Sanitary Worker Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
5. Scavenger Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
6. Scavenger /Sweeper Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
7. Scavenger /Sanitary Worker Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
8. Gardener Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
9. Watchman Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
10. Night watchman Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
11. Night watchman cum Masalchi Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
12. watchman cum Masalchi Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
13. Sweeper Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
14. Sweeper/ Scavenger Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
15. Waterman & Waterwomen Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/-
16. Masalchi Level – 1 Rs.15,700-50,000/->
Madras High Court Job Vacancies 2021 Age Limit
1. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes 18 years 35 years
2. Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims). 32 years
3. For Others/ Unreserved categories [i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ] 30 years
Madras High Court Job Vacancies 2021 Educational Qualification
1. Office Assistant
2. Office Assistant cum full time Watchman
3. Copyist Attender
Academic Qualification: Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent on the date of notification.
Special Qualification: Must be able to ride a bicycle.
Preference: Other things being equal, preference will be given to those who are in possession of valid Driving Licence.
4. Sanitary Worker
6. Scavenger /Sweeper
7. Scavenger /Sanitary Worker
10. Night watchman
11. Night watchman cum Masalchi
12. watchman cum Masalchi
14. Sweeper/ Scavenger
15. Waterman & Waterwomen
Must be able to read and write Tamil.>
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
(i) BC / BCM / MBC & DC / Others Rs.500/- for each post
(ii) SC / SC(A) / ST(Fee exemption is applicable only to candidates belonging to the State of Tamil Nadu) Total Exemption
(iii) Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widow of all communities:
(a) For differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40% [Benchmark Disabilities]
(b) For Destitute Widows, the Destitute Widow Certificate should have been obtained from Revenue Divisional Officer / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector. Total Exemption
Note: It is mandatory for all categories of the applicants (including the fee exempted category candidates) to register their basic particulars, on payment of Rs.60/- (Rupees Sixty only) + applicable charges, towards registration fee for the notifications issued in respect of a particular Judicial District and then should proceed to apply online for recruitment of the posts notified in the Notifications, by paying prescribed examination fee. However, exempted category of candidates need not pay the examination fee
How To Apply For Latest Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 notification from 18th April 2021. The last date to apply Online for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 until 6th June 2021. Check out the notification PDF below
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Madras High Court Job Vacancies 2021 : 3557 Vacancies
Posted Date: 04/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
This is the perfect webpage for anyone who hopes to find out about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a subject that has been written about for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent.