Kerala Plus Two Result 2021 | School Wise 12th Results Date @ keralaresults.nic.in
Kerala Plus Two Result 2021: The Department of Higher Secondary Education, or DHSE Kerala, has announced the postponement of Plus Two results 2021. According to reports, the board had to release the same by July 28, 2021. However, due to the triple lockdown in the capital city of Thiruvananthapuram from July 2021, DHSE has delayed the result declaration of Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) and Vocational Higher Secondary Examination (VHSE). Here are further details about Kerala plus two result 2021 that you must check out:
School Wise Result
|Board||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education|
|Category||Kerala Plus Two Result 2021|
|Result||28th July 2021|
|Website||keralaresults.nic.in or results.kerala.nic.in or dhsekerala.gov.in|
How To Download Plus Two Result
Students, since you appeared in the final board exam in April 2021, you will get the results soon. Also, the process of checking the result will remain the same this time also. Thus, you can check the result on any of the five websites- results.kite.kerala.gov.in, keralapareekshabhavan.in, results.kerala.nic.in, prd.kerala.gov.in, or keralaresults.nic.in can. . Now, you can check the result with the steps given below.
- Go to the official DHSE website i.e. http://dhsekerala.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the result tab.
- Select the HSE 2nd year XII result link
- The result login page will appear.
- Enter the valid login particulars such as roll number, password, etc.
- Hit the “Search” or “submit” button.
- The result can be seen on the screen.
- Download or print the result sheet for references in future.
|Direct Link For Downloading Result||Click Here (Active Soon)|
|Direct Link For Downloading Result||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala Plus Two Result 2021 | School Wise 12th Results Date @ keralaresults.nic.in
Posted Date: 27/07/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal