Kerala PSC General Recruitment: Applications are invited Online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Department :Technical Education Department – Government
- Name of Post :Superintendent
- Scale of Pay : 35700-75600
- Number of Vacancy : Not Estimated
The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies if any reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age limit : Age 20-36
Only candidates born between 02.01.1984 and
01/01/2000 (both dates included) are eligible to apply
for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled
Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward
Communities (For other conditions regarding age
relaxations, please see part 2 of the General
- Qualifications :
- B.Com. with not less than 55% marks from a
- KGTE Typewriting English (Higher), Malayalam
(Lower), KGTE Shorthand English (Higher),
Malayalam (Lower) and computer word processing or
- B.Com. with not less than 55% marks from a
1. Rule 10 a (ii) of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
2. Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
3. In the case of difference in original caste/community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
8. Mode of submitting Applications
a. Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application from their OTR profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is received as provisional and details cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
b. If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, Candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such Candidates alone can generate and download Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation with in the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination calender itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
c. Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rules of Procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
d. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D Proof in their profile.
9. Last date for submission of application:- 30.12.2020, Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
10. Address to which Kerala PSC General Recruitment applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in
(Candidates must see the General Conditions in Part II of the Gazette Notification for instructions regarding Photo, ID Card etc.)