BYJU’S Business Development Associate Recruitment 2021 BYJU’S – The Learning App an Indian educational technology (edtech) and online tutoring firm is looking for passionate, self-driven, and focused individuals who can take the education revolution to the next level. The aspirants looking for private jobs in Kerala can utilize this great opportunity. The details like qualification, salary, job description and all other details of BYJU’S Job Vacancy are given below;
|Post Name||Business Development Associate|
|Sector||Sales and Marketing|
|No. of Vacancies||341|
Byju’s is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath. As of June 2021, Byju’s is valued at $18 billion, making it the world’s most valuable educational technology company.In 2012, the firm entered both Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific ratings and has been present there ever since.
BYJU’S Business Development Associate-Job Description
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on BYJU’s unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
1. Should be a graduate
2. Should be passionate about sales.
Bonus and other benefits :
1. You can earn up to 3 Lakh in your incentives.
2. 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 day fully paid international trip.
3. You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, that’s not a surprise. Go big or go home! (to be honest, it’s easy)
4. This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks, and continuously challenge themselves.
5. We require high intent, extreme determination, and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
6. We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest with your work).
Qualification and Salary Benefits of BYJU’S Careers
Before applying for the BYJU’S Business Development Associate Recruitment 2021, candidates should ensure that she/he fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. The details are below;
|Name of Post||Qualification||Salary|
|Business Development Associate||Any Graduation degree||For Direct Sales, 10 LPA (7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)|
For Inside Sales, 8 LPA (5 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)
How to Apply for BYJU’S Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official link given below.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: BYJU’S Business Development Associate Recruitment 2021
Posted Date: 16/10/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link