Kerala Police Constable Recruitment | Kerala Police Vacancy 2021
Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Kerala Police (Telecommunications) released an recruitment notification for the post of Constable. The aspirants looking for government jobs can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply on or before 08th September 2021. The details are below;
|Organization Name||Kerala Police (Telecommunications)|
|Job Type||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 250/2021|
|Post Name||Police Constable (Telecommunications)|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||2nd August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||08th September 2021|
Age Limit and Salary Benefits of Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Kerala Police Recruitment 2021, candidates must attain the following age limit. Only notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. The details are below;
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Salary|
|Police Constable (Telecommunications)||18-26; only candidates born between 02.01.1995 and 01.01.2003 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Communities||Rs.22,200 -48,000|
Educational Qualification Required for Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates are requested to go through latest Kerala Police Recruitment 2021 entirely, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria required for Kerala Police Job Vacancy 2021, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. The details are below;
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Police Constable (Telecommunications)||(i). Educational: Pass in SSLC Examination or its equivalent|
(ii). Technical: NTC in Radio/Television/Electronics/Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering/Computer/Information Technology or equivalent approved by Government of Kerala or equivalent qualification prescribed in respect of Ex-Service personnel.
How to Apply for Kerala Police Constable Recruitment
- Applications shall be submitted online only on the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in of the Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference
- Last date of receipt of applications : 08.09.2021 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
The official notification and apply link are below;
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Apply Other Jobs||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala Police Constable Recruitment | Kerala Police Vacancy 2021
Posted Date: 08/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal