IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||CRP Clerks XI|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||12th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||1st August 2021|
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Punjab & Sind Bank|
|States||Number of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||3|
|Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Minimum: 20 yearsMaximum: 28 yearsi.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|CRP Clerks XI||#A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
#The candidates must have Degree Mark List/ Degree Certificate as a proof that He/ She has completed the graduation at the time of applying for the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam.
#Computer Proficiency: Candidates should be having a working and operating knowledge of computer systems. i.e He/ She should have Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Operation/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in High School/ College/ Institute.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates..||Rs. 175/-|
|For all others||Rs. 850 /-|
How To Apply
- Then go to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) website Notification panel and check the link of particular IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 : 5830 CRP Clerks XI Vacancies
Posted Date: 13/07/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal