Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2021
Organization : Fishery Survey of India
Opening : 3
Apply Mode : Offline
Last Date : 31.03.2021
Official Website : fsi.gov.in
- Electronic Supervisor
- Slipway Worker Gr.II
- Assistant Operator (Lascar Redesignated as Assistant Operator)
Electronic Supervisor : 10th pass from a recognized Board or University.Diploma in Radio Telecommunication Engineering with 3 years regular experiencein servicing of electronic equipment or Trade Certificate in Radio or Telecommunication Engineering Service from a government recognized institution with a minimum of 5 years experience in servicing of Radio or Electronic Equipment in any government or registered company.
Slipway Worker Gr.II : Matriculation or equivalent pass.One Year experience in recognized slipway or dry dock or shipyard.Desirable: Two years experience in marine workshop in cleaning, chipping and painting of vessels.
Assistant Operator (Lascar Redesignated as Assistant Operator) : Matriculation or equivalent pass.One year experience in oiling,cleaning and greasing of engines on board mechanized boats.
- Electronic Supervisor – 30 years
- Slipway Worker Gr.II – 25 years
- Assistant Operator (Lascar Redesignated as Assistant Operator) – 25 years
- Electronic Supervisor – 29200-92300/-
- Slipway Worker Gr.II – 18000-569000/-
- Assistant Operator (Lascar Redesignated as Assistant Operator) – 18000-56900/-
The complete application along with copies of the relevant documents must to send to
The Zonal Director,
Cochin Base of Fishery Survey of India
Marine Engineering Division,Kochi-682016