ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 100 Group C Posts
ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021: ASC Centre South has released the job notification regarding filling of Group C Job Vacancies. The Deffence organization invites online application from eligible candidates having completed 10thStd qualifications. These 100 Group C Post are in Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline (By Postal) from 12.06.2021 to 12.07.2021.
- Organization Name : ASC Centre South
- Post Name : Group C
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt.No : EN 11/45
- Vacancies : 100
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.19,900 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Offline (By Post)
- Application Start : 12 Jun 2021
- Last Date : 12 July 2021
Civilian Motor Driver:
- 10th Pass or equivalent from any recognized board
- Must possess Valid Heavy & Light Motor Vehicles Driving License.
- Should have 2 years experience in driving Motor vehicles.
- Matriculation (10th Class pass) from a recognized Board.
- Must know about Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Desirable to have one year of experience in the trade
- 10th Pass and Should be proficient in trade.
Civilian Catering Instructor:
- 10th Pass and Diploma/ Certificate in Catering.
- Desirable to have one year experience as Catering Instructor
- Civil Motor Driver : 42 (UR-12, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-11, EWS-4, MSP-2, ESM-4)
- Cleaner : 40 (UR-11, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-10, EWS-4, MSP-2, ESM-4)
- Cook : 15 (UR-7, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-4, ESM-1)
- Civilian Catering Instructor : 03 (UR-2, OBC-1)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Civilian Motor Driver : Rs. 19900 + 3% Annual Increment & Dearness Allowance as admissible
- Cleaner : Rs. 18000 + 3% Annual Increment & Dearness Allowance as admissible
- Cook : Rs. 19900 + 3% Annual Increment & Dearness Allowance as admissible
- Civilian Catering Instructor : Rs. 19900 + 3% Annual Increment & Dearness Allowance as admissible
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with, Self attested copies of certificates in proof of age and qualification etc. to “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South) – 2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore-07” on or before 12 July 2021. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 100 Group C Posts
Posted Date: 16/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal