Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest 23 Group C Vacancies
Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu has released an employment notification on its official website https://indianarmy.gov.in/. Through this latest Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 23 vacancies for the posts of Group C. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||7th August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||27th August 2021|
Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||EN 19/42 Dated: 07.08.2021|
|Post Name||Group C|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||7th August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||27th August 2021|
Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 23 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 25 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Madras Regimental Centre official Notification 2021 for more reference
Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu job Qualification details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Essential Qualifications|
|1.||LDC||(a) 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.|
(b) Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
|2.||Bootmaker||(a) Matriculation or equivalent|
(b) Should be able to carry all canvas, textile and leather repair and replacement of the equipment and boots.
|3.||Cook||(a) Matriculation or equivalent.|
(b) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
|4.||Tailor||(a) Matriculation or equivalent.|
(b) Should be proficient in the trade.
|5.||Safaiwala||(a) Matriculation or equivalent.|
(b) Conversant with the duties of Safaiwala trade.
|6.||Barber||(a) Matriculation or equivalent.|
(b) Proficiency in Barber’s trade Job.
|7.||Washerman||(a) Matriculation or equivalent.|
(b) Must be able to wash Military/ civilian clothes thoroughly.
Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
Madras Regimental Centre may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 notification from 7th August 2021. The last date to apply Offline until 27th August 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://indianarmy.gov.in/.
- Following documents will be enclosed alongwith the application otherwise application will be rejected:-
- (a) Self attested Legible Photostat copy of Educational Qualification Certificates (Matriculation certificate) and experience certificate of the trade.
- (b) Two passport size photographs and three self addressed envelope duly affixed postal stamp of Rs 301- only. (0) NOC. if employee any other department/Govt.
- 2. The competent authority reserves the right of cut off marks and percentage to screen applications.
- 3. No TA/DA will be paid.
- 4. The candidate who is applying found eligible for the job he will be assessed through written and practical test.
Essential Instructions for Fill Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Madras Regimental Centre Wellington (MRC), Nilgiris, Tamilnadu Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest 23 Group C Vacancies
Posted Date: 09/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal