Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021: Indian Army NCC Special Entry has released the job notification regarding filling of SSC 49th Course Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates who have Any Degree qualifications. These 55 SSC 49th Course are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 08.01.2021 to 28.01.2021.
- Organisation : Indian Army
- Post : SSC 49th Course
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 55
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.56,100-2,25,000 (per month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 08 January 2021
- Last Date : 28 January 2021
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively.
Service in NCC:
Should have worked for minimum of three years (wef 22 Feb 2013 to onwards till date)or two years (23 May 2008 till 21 Feb 2013) in the senior Division/Wing of NCC
Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50%. NCC ‘C’ certificate not required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
- NCC Men : 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women : 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- 19 years to 25 years
- Lieutenant : 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Caption : 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major : 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel : 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel : 1,30,600 – 2,15,900
- Brigadier : 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General : 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale : 1,82,200 – 2,24,100
- Lt Gen HAG + Scale : 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/ Army/ Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) : 2,25,000/- (fixed)
- OAS : 2,50,000/- (fixed)
- Shortlisting Applications
- SSB Interview
- Medical Exam
- Merit List
How to Apply: Indian Army NCC Recruitment?If you are interested and found yourself eligible for SSC 49th Course, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 08 Jan 2020 to 28 Jan 2020.