Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force has released the job notification regarding filling of Indian Air Force Group X & Group Y Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 10thStd, 12thStd, Diploma qualifications. These Group X & Group Y Posts are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 22.01.2021 to 07.02.2021 05:00 PM.
- Organisation : Indian Air Force
- Post : Group X & Group Y
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : Various
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.14,600-33,100 (per month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 22 January 2021
- Last Date : 07 February 2021
Qualification:1. Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade)
- Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
2. Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in a vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course
3. Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only
- Passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Mandatory Medical Standards
- (a) General Medical Standards for both Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except IAF (S) and Musician Trades) are as follows: –
- (i) Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms except IAF (P) and Auto Tech trades. However, Minimum acceptable height for IAF (P) and Auto Tech trades are mentioned below:- For IAF(P) trade – 165 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 175 Cms (For other States) For Auto Tech trade -162.5 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 165 Cms (For other States)
- (ii) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- (iii) Weight: Proportionate to height and age. However, minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only.
- (iv) Corneal Surgery (PRK/ LASIK) is not acceptable.
- (v) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- (vi) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- (vii) General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
- (a) Candidate born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
- (b) In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as of the date of enrolment is 21 years.
Salary Details of Indian Air Force Recruitment:
During training, a stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month shall be paid. On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP), Group ‘X’ Pay (applicable for Group ‘X’ Trades only), and Dearness Allowance (DA) will be as follows:-
Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade):
- Rs.33,100/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]
- Rs.26,900/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
- Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through the payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- Phase – I & II
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Adaptability Test- I (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades)
- Adaptability Test- II (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades)
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Indian Air Force Recruitment?If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Group X & Group Y, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 22 Jan 2021 to 07 Feb 2021.