FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now For Latest 458 Tradesman Mate, Fireman, Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant & MTS Vacancies
FAD 41 Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. 41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) has released an employment notification of the FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://indianarmy.gov.in/. Through this latest 41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 458 vacancies for the posts of Tradesman Mate, Fireman, Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant & MTS. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in 41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||10th July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||5th August 2021|
41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of 41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the 41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||NOTICENO : 01/41/2021|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate, Fireman, Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant & MTS|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||10th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||5th August 2021|
FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 458 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)||330|
|JOA (Erstwhile LDC)||20|
|Material Assistant (MA)||19|
|255 (I) ABOU Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)||14|
FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 Category Wise Vacancy Details
|ABOU Tradesman Mate||6||4||2||1||1|
FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
|Tradesmen Mate||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900 per month|
|JOA||Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200 per month|
|Material Assistant||Rs. 29200 to Rs. 92300 per month|
|MTS||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900 per month|
|Firemen||Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200 per month|
FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the 41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/ Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various 41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check 41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) job Qualification details below.
|Post Name & Salary||Eligibility|
|Tradesmen Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)||10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board.|
|JOA (Erstwhile LDC)||12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.|
|Material Assistant (MA)||Graduate or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized university or Diploma in Material Management from a recognized University/ organisation.|
|MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)||Candidates should have passed 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Fireman||10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board.|
|255 (I) ABOU Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)||10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board.|
FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST/ SKILL TEST
|Post Name||Physical Stands/ Skill Test|
|Tradesmen Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)||Physical Endurance Test (Qualifying) for the post of Tradesman Mate candidate are required to pass the following:-(i) Running – 1.6 Km, Qualifying time – upto 6 minutes 30 second.(ii) Carrying a weight 50 kg to a distance of 200 mtr in 100 second|
|JOA (Erstwhile LDC)||Skill Test : 35 WPM typing speed in English on Computer or a typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi on computer. Qualifying in nature only.|
|Material Assistant (MA)||NA|
|MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)||NA|
|Fireman||Candidate are required to be physically fit to perform the strenuous duties of Fireman and should pass the following tests:-(i) Running – 1.6 Km, Qualifying time – upto 6 minutes 30 second.(ii) Clearing 2.7 meter wide ditch and landing on both feet.(iii) Carrying a man (Fireman lift) of 63.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds.(iv) Climbing 03 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.|
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 notification from 10th July 2021. The last date to apply Offline for FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 until 5th August 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://indianarmy.gov.in/.
- Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the Indian Citizens and States for the post of 41 Field Ammunition Depot with photocopies of Certificates/Testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, profession, caste, character, domicile and recent passport size photograph (5 cm x 3.5 cm) .
- Application is invited for Recruitment for41 Field Ammunition Depot/ 255 (I) ABOU from eligible male / female candidates of Indian citizenship, to reach Commandant, 41 Field Ammunition Depot, PIN – 909741, C/o 56 APO by Ordinary / Registered / Speed post.
- Applications received after Coming Soon will not be entertained. Army 41 FAD Recruitment 2021
Essential Instructions for Fill Application Form
- The candidates must read the FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the 41 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: FAD 41 Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now For Latest 458 Tradesman Mate, Fireman, Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant & MTS Vacancies
Posted Date: 10/07/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal