BSF Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 269 Constable (GD) Group C Posts
BSF Recruitment 2021: Border Security Force (BSF) has released the job notification regarding filling of Constable (GD) Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 10thStd, Bachelor.Degree, Sports Quota qualifications. These 269 Constable (GD) Vacancies are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 01.08.2021 to 14.09.2021.
BSF Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Border Security Force (BSF)
- Post Name : Constable (GD) – Group C
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Advt.No : 21SP01/14034/1/2013
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 269
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.21,700 -69,100 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 01.08.2021
- Last Date : 14.09.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Date : BSF Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply : 01 Aug 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 14 Sep 2021
Vacancy Details : BSF Recruitment 2021
- Boxing (Men) : 10
- Boxing (Women) : 10
- Judo (Men) : 08
- Judo (Women) : 08
- Swimming (Men) : 12
- Swimming (Women) : 04
- Cross Country (Men) : 02
- Cross Country (Women) : 02
- Kabaddi (Men) : 10
- Water Sports (Men) : 10
- Water Sports (Women) : 06
- Wushu (Men) : 11
- Gymnastics (Men) : 08
- Hockey (Men) : 08
- Weight Lifting (Men) : 08
- Weight Lifting (Women) : 09
- Volleyball (Men) : 10
- Wrestling (Men) : 12
- Wrestling (Women) : 10
- Handball (Men) : 08
- Body Building (Men) : 06
- Archery (Men) : 08
- Archery (Women) : 12
- Tae-Kwando (Men) : 10
- Athletics (Men) : 20
- Athletics (Women) : 25
- Equestrian (Men) : 02
- Shooting (Men) : 03
- Shooting (Women) : 03
- Basketball (Men) : 06
- Football (Men) : 08
Salary Details : BSF Recruitment 2021
- Constable (GD) : Rs.21,700 – 69,100 (Per Month)
Age Limit : BSF Recruitment 2021
- 18 to 23 years as on 01 Aug 2021 (Relaxation as per the prevalent Recruitment Rules)
Qualification : BSF Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should possess Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board
Physical Standard : BSF Recruitment 2021
- For Male : 170 cms
- For Female : 157 cms
- For Male : 80 cms (Unexpanded)
- Min Expansion : 05 cms
- Proportionate to height & age as per medical standards for Male & Female Candidates.
Selection Process : BSF Recruitment 2021
- Checking the Testimonial/ documents
- Measurement of Physical Standard (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
How to Apply : BSF Recruitment 2021
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Constable (GD), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 27 Jun 2021 to 26 July 2021.
- Open the official website rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Find the Constable (GD) Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if BSF Recruitment requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: BSF Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 269 Constable (GD) Group C Posts
Posted Date: 11/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal