Jet Aviation Careers: Want to work in aviation? Want an easy to get job in Dubai? Then the perfect opportunity awaits you at Jet Aviation Careers. The company is looking to double its workforce due to ongoing growth and expansion. Further details are given below.
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Salary Range||3500-8500 AED|
|Posted Date||March 25, 2022|
About Jet Aviation:
Jet Aviation Careers: Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 50 locations worldwide. Maintenance to management, completion to charter; countless hours of expertise creating an experience so easy, it seems effortless. Behind every effortless experience, are our people. 4,000 artisans of aviation. Whether in the air, or on the ground, arriving or departing, underneath every journey are hundreds of hands, dedicated to the details. We started as a family business, and throughout our growth we have maintained our commitment to this personalized service.
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|Senior Specialist Learning and Development||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Director of Maintenance (DOM)||Jiddah||View & Apply|
|Gulfstream GV Maintenance Manager||Cario||View & Apply|
|Jet Aviation Staffing – G650 Captain||Riyadh||View & Apply|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Jet Aviation Careers Announced Opportunities in Dubai | UAE
Posted Date: 30/03/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link