Dubai Parks And Resorts Careers Announced Jobs Apply Online
If you want a work environment that is fun, challenging and rewarding at the same time then the good news is that Dubai Parks and Resorts has many new jobs available. Dubai Parks and Resorts Careers offer opportunities for career growth and a diverse work environment that is sure to make your years working there fun, exciting and worthy. So read on below and find out all about the jobs at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
|Resort Name||Dubai Parks & Resorts|
|Salary Range||2000 – 8000 AED /- (Not Confirm)|
|Posted Date||April 29, 2021|
Details of Dubai Parks and Resorts:
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the first and largest integrated theme park in Middle East. It opened on 18th December 2016 and has since attracted millions of visitors. Dubai Parks and Resorts features over a 100 exciting rides and attractions and offers the experience of three theme parks: Motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Parks Dubai and Legoland Dubai and also has one waterpark, Legoland Water Park. Riverland Dubai, a unique themed retail and dining experience is also part of the Dubai Parks and Resorts. Visitors at the parks usually chose to stay at the Polynesian themed hotel, the Lapita Hotel Dubai which is also located inside.
Dubai Parks and Resorts located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai offers a complete family day experience that is exciting and captivating. The many attractions of DPR need manpower to look after and maintain them, that is why there are many vacancies available at DPR.
New Jobs at Dubai
|Maintenance Technician Level #1||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Bell Attendant cum Driver||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Front Office Supervisor||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Finance Director||Dubai||View & Apply|
Eligibility criteria is different for each job and varies due to the job description and position level, however these are the general requirements for all jobs:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field for corporate jobs
- Minimum high school diploma for jobs at the parks
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a theme park, hotel or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and security procedures as related to health, liability, loss prevention, incident reporting, etc is essential for all positions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, email etc
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, any extra language is advantageous
- Be able to work with and lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at customer services since visitors are invaluable at DPR
- Ability to work in shifts and for long hours
- Capable to stand for long hours
- Physically and mentally fit
Prior experience is not a requirement for every position. Its mostly required for positions with seniority and acquired skills. There are many jobs for freshers at Dubai Parks and Resorts also, so read the eligibility carefully before applying.
offers a great environment to work in. Every day is a unique experience with different visitors and exciting challenges. The salary offered is market competitive and the benefits package includes the housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
Career development and training is also provided at DPR as the employees working in the parks and hotels are of utmost importance to the company.
To apply for visit DPR’s career site, link given below. You have to register yourself after agreeing to the privacy statement. Then fill out the application by providing your personal details, and details about your experiences and skills. Attach your resume and and any other required documents and apply for the desired job. The recruitment team will call shortlisted candidates for an interview and will take the recruitment process forward. We wish you good luck in getting a job at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
For Latest Job Click-Here
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Dubai Parks And Resorts Careers Announced Jobs Apply Online
Posted Date: 30/04/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal