Abu Dhabi National Oil Company ADNOC Careers Dubai, UAE 2022. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company – ADNOC is a network of fully-integrated businesses that operate across the entire value chain of hydrocarbons. Its interests range from exploration, production, and storage to refining and distribution as well as the development of a broad range of petrochemical products.
The company has been an integral part of Abu Dhabi’s economic development for over 45 years. It manages, produces, and preserves the Emirate’s hydrocarbon reserves for the Abu Dhabi Government. Let’s look at the jobs in UAE oil and gas.
ADNOC Job Categories for Job Application
ADNOC offers many opportunities for recruitment in various job categories. You can choose any category to search for the most relevant job based on your educational qualifications and work experience. These are the ADNOC job opportunities:
- Marketing, Sales & Trading
- Human Capital & Administration
- Commercial Support and Business Support
- Legal, Governance, & Compliance
- Audit & Assurance
- Finance & Investment
- Projects & Engineering
- Technology & Innovation
ADNOC Jobs and Career Opportunities
|Company Name||Abu Dhabi National Oil Company|
|Job Location||All over UAE|
|Nationality||All Nationalities are eligible to apply|
|Salary Range||AED 3500-8500(Based on the Job Title)|
|Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
ADNOC Company Overview
The 27th of November 1971 saw the founding of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC). The company is active in all sectors of the oil-and-gas industry, primarily in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. ADNOC, which was founded in 2005, has maintained its competitive position by establishing 18 joint venture and subsidiary organizations, as well as educational institutions.
ADNOC Jobs Openings and Recruitment 2022
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company ADNOC Jobs in Dubai, UAE. ADNOC offers many exciting career opportunities. It provides a supportive work environment that allows individuals to realize their potential and helps shape the future energy sector. ADNOC is looking for individuals of the highest calibre to join its multi-national workforce. Apply to ADNOC if you are interested in exploring new career opportunities within the Oil & Gas Industry and your qualifications and experiences match our requirements.
How do you apply for ADNOC careers?
To apply for ADNOC jobs vacancies and to be considered for recruitment, you will need to fill out an online application on ADNOC careers using your login id or password. Follow the below steps to submit your ADNOC job application online:
- Click the “Apply Now” link that is provided with the job title. You will be taken to the ADNOC careers portal.
- For any job, read all details and learn about the responsibilities, education and experience required, as well as specific skills.
- Once you have created your mind for the job title that interests you, click on the “Apply Now” button
- Enter your ADNOC Careers Login username & password.
- Upload your CV/Resume updated in standard format
- Send your ADNOC Job Application
You are done with the application process. You will be notified by email or phone if you have been selected for an interview.
Employee Benefits at ADNOC Careers
ADNOC offers many benefits for employees to help retain talent. ADNOC’s employee benefits will differ depending on your job title and overall performance. These lucrative benefits are available to senior positions.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Conditions apply to Overtime Bonus
- Hotel Accommodation for Companies
- Free Visa
- Annual Flight Ticket Available
- Transport is free
- Recreation Center for Children
- No Fee for Education and School Bus Tickets
- No cost for launch/meal/snacks
- Free Medical Insurance for the Family
- Stay in a hotel for free anywhere in the UAE
- Career Development and Training for Employees
- CME Seminars Free of Charge
Please leave a comment below if you have any questions about ADNOC employment and job vacancies. All the best for your ADNOC career and job recruitment.