QATAR AIRPORT PROJECT REQUIREMENT – Customer Experience – HIA Lounges | Qatar Airways
JOB CATEGORIES :
- Bar Attendant – Lounge
- Food and Beverage Attendant – Lounge
- Lounge Attendant Front of House – Lounge
- Hostess – Al Maha Services (Meet & Assist)
- Sales agent – Al Maha Services (Meet & Assist)
Read the ad to know more about the vacancies and the qualifications / Experience reqd. | Read the Ad carefully before you apply
To be successful in these roles, you will have the following:
- High School Diploma or Trade/Vocational qualification in Hospitality Management/Customer Care/Culinary Arts
- Experience working in a 5-star hotel, cruise ship or airport lounge is an asset
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- People-focused and have experience in working for a multinational team.
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar.
- Well-developed social skills and have a high level of versatility and flexibility to meet the varied needs and expectations of customers.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down of the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please upload your CV and complete the online application.
If you have any friends, relatives, colleagues or acquaintances who will be matching the below profile, we request you to please share these details to them.