VSSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 13 Pharmacist-A, Lab Technician-A & Fireman-A Vacancies
VSSC Recruitment 2021: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 13 candidates to fill their Pharmacist-A, Lab Technician-A & Fireman-A jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the VSSC Recruitment 2021 will start on 22nd March 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 5th April 2021 for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the VSSC Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Latest Job Notification Details
|VSSC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||NO. VSSC-315|
|Post Name||Pharmacist-A, Lab Technician-A & Fireman-A|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||22nd March 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||5th April 2021|
VSSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 13 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Pharmacist-A||Rs.29,200 – 92,300/- Level -5|
|2.||Lab Technician-A||Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- Level -4|
|3.||Fireman-A||Rs.19,900 – 63,200/- Level -2|
VSSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|2.||Lab Technician-A||35 years|
VSSC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest VSSC Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) job Qualification details below
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Pharmacist-A||SSLC/SSC pass and First Class Diploma in Pharmacy.|
|2.||Lab Technician-A||SSLC/SSC pass and First Class Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.|
|3.||Fireman-A||SSLC/SSC pass and prescribed Physical Fitness & Physical Efficiency Test standards|
To apply for the 13 Pharmacist-A, Lab Technician-A & Fireman-A job in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- There will be a non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. A fee may be paid online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking only through the Integrated SBI ePay facility. No other mode of payment will be acceptable and the fee will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Female/ Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. Please note that the applications of non-exempted categories without Application Fee will not be considered.
- Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
How To Apply For Latest VSSC Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the VSSC Recruitment 2021 notification from 22nd March 2021. The last date to apply Online for VSSC Recruitment 2021 until 5th April 2021. Check out the notification PDF below.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: VSSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 13 Pharmacist-A, Lab Technician-A & Fireman-A Vacancies
Posted Date: 23/03/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal