The Office Coordinator will manage all important documents for either a project or the entire University. They will also ensure that documents are accurately controlled, archived and tracked for easy retrieval. The Office Coordinator will also be responsible for creating content on social media for upcoming meetings and events.
Minimum Qualifications and Education
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
Skills and Knowledge
The person must have the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the essential functions of their position. These are the required skills and knowledge for the job.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills (verbal, written).
- Excel and database knowledge and extensive MS Office knowledge, including MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook.
- With good filing management and clear records, it is possible to maintain accurate and precise records.
- Organization skills are essential to quickly retrieve records and other information.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Marketing and PR skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in document control and administration.
- Experience in a mixture of social media management, marketing content and administrative related fields.
Desirable - Experience at higher educational institutions
Language proficiency required
Bilingual (Fluent both in English and Arabic).
- Service Excellence-
- Professional ethics and integrity
- Time ManagementTeamwork-