You will be a Food & Beverage Assistant and help the team run the department in accordance with Hyatt International's established brand standards. This includes providing friendly, professional, efficient, flexible and courteous service to all guests when they are setting up rooms or serving food & drinks.
As a member of a team, your role is to support the Manager in day-to-day operations and to help the team achieve their goals.
This dynamic and varied role offers you the opportunity to grow your Hospitality career in an international company, either in Australia or abroad.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Responsible for food service setup and breakdown.
- Excellent service provided to guests and customers.
- Positive interactions with colleagues and guests. Maintains good working relationships.
- Establishes a relationship with guests, maintaining good customer relations.
- Collaborates with other employees to be supportive and flexible, and focuses on the overall success and satisfaction of the hotel.
- You will have a deep understanding and knowledge of all Food and Beverage options on the menu.
- Assists other departments to achieve our goals in a flexible and supportive manner.
- Experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment or other food and beverage environments.
- Valid and current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work both independently and in a group setting.
- A positive first impression is possible when you understand the importance of 5-star grooming standards
- Flexibility to work on a rotating schedule, which includes weekends and public holidays