Employee Relations Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Employee Relations Officer is responsible for managing employee relationships to achieve a better dynamic across the organisation. The Employee Relations Officer shall ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of commitment and engagement and that opportunities are available to colleagues to enhance their performance and achieve the company’s business aims.
- Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures and advise on performance management issues.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Sets and implements employee relation’s targets and goals and ensure they are achieved in a timely manner.
- Managing employee participation in management decisions.
- Qualifications BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience Required in addition to the Qualifications mentioned above (Relevant to the Job) 2 years of professional Human Resources experience.
International accreditation experience.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Reem Hospital represents a fit for purpose, efficiency-driven healthcare facility that focuses on providing every individual customer with the very best service in line with international best-practices. With the capacity of 200+ beds, the hospital is located on Reem Island Abu Dhabi to provide innovative, value-based healthcare that covers outpatient, inpatient and post-acute care services supported by state-of-the-art diagnostic services, the hospital will have a special focus on rehabilitation with a future expansion of women and child sub-specialty dedicated services.
Official Website: reemhospital.com
UAE – Reem Hospital Jobs 2021
|Title||Employee Relations Officer Jobs | Reem Hospital Careers Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Reem Hospital|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|