South View School is located in the Remraam Community about 25 minutes from Dubai's center. It serves children of over 75 nationalities in the FS1 through Year 11 phases. KS5 will launch in August 2023 and offer A-level and BTEC qualifications.
The school's focus is on helping individuals achieve personal success by nurturing them across a wide range of criteria. Our daily work is based on a strong, supportive, empathic, and compassionate pastoral spine. We also have a personal, bespoke approach for pupils. The school must have a positive, happy relationship with parents and other stakeholders. This requires a strong pastoral, kindness-based professional mindset. The school's low turnover rate (4%) is a source of pride and a testament to its unique position as a progressive, happy school.
Because of the expansion in roll and curriculum. We are looking for experienced and qualified teachers to join our team to deliver the British curriculum at a high level.
We are looking for candidates who can provide meaningful, innovative and purposeful learning opportunities to all students.
It is important to have the desire to teach English Language and English Literature at KS3/4. Experience teaching subject matter to A Level is also an advantage. It is important to be willing to assist the department in improving the teaching and learning within this subject.
Teachers at South View School can expect:
- To be respected as an innovative professional with the autonomy to offer unique and stimulating learning experiences that encourage curiosity, confidence, and enjoyment
- To work with staff who are committed to providing the best possible student experience
- As we grow, to help shape the school's direction
- Positive, inspiring working environment and a high-quality professional development program.
The ideal candidate will be:
- You should be a reflective practitioner and passionate about learning.
- Be a role model for students and colleagues by setting high expectations.
- Experience working in a British school or a British international school.
- Experience in delivering curriculum to A Level.
- Contribute to the school community beyond the classroom.
- Encourage students to succeed and encourage colleagues to be active in their career development.
You are responsible for verifying the schools' information. Also, please check the latest visa requirements and work permit requirements. Tes is not responsible to the content or policies of advertising schools. Tes requests that all schools adhere to Tes' Fair Recruitment policy.