Etisalat Recruitment 2023: List of Latest UAE Vacancies, How to Apply

Moving on, let’s discuss Etisalat Careers in 2023, which typically presents the chance to explore your creativity while utilizing your complete potential and vision. As a member of Etisalat’s winning, devoted, and successful team, you can advance your career and make it more professional as a whole. Don’t wait any longer to apply for Etisalat employment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Egypt if you haven’t already. Today, take the next step and send your CV.

Company Name:Emirates Telecommunications Group
Job Location:UAE
Nationality:Selective nationalities (update)
Education:Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
Experience:Absolutely mandatory
Salary:Competitive Salary Offered
Benefits:As per UAE labor law

About Company

The first step in the formation of Etisalat was a 1976 cooperation between a British business and local partners. Later, it changed its legal status to a joint-stock company, or public limited company, with the Dubai government purchasing 60% of its shares and the remaining 40% being traded on the open market. After a few decades, Etisalat is one of the top 14 mobile network operators in the world, providing service to 140 million subscribers in 16 Middle Eastern, Asian, and African nations. Etisalat is today a globally renowned brand in its own right, a well-regarded and profitable business.

Sr. Manager/Business PerformanceUAEView & Apply
Senior Manager B2B Media SolutionsUAEView & Apply
Associate Solution Architect (UAE National)UAEView & Apply
Sr. Manager – Cost Planning & Control-ConsumerUAEView & Apply
Analyst Technology Projects Invoice CertificationUAEView & Apply
Senior Sales Manager/Managed SMB SalesUAEView & Apply
Specialist/Segmentation & IncentivizationUAEView & Apply
Specialist, Managed SDWANUAEView & Apply
Expert Test Engineer/Service TransitionUAEView & Apply
Senior Director Vertical Platforms ManagementUAEView & Apply
Specialist/Budgeting & Cost Control (UAE National)UAEView & Apply
Specialist – Reporting for Business (UAE National)UAEView & Apply
Sr. Manager/Emirati Segment MarketingUAEView & Apply
Specialist/Commercial & Contract ManagementUAEView & Apply
SDM/Project ManagementUAEView & Apply

How do I apply for Etisalat opportunities?

We are looking for people who are ambitious, passionate, and creative because such outstanding employees would unquestionably be a benefit to the company. Those with these three traits have the power to transform the world. Please take a closer look at the guidelines below if you are seriously interested in any of the open positions. They will explain the application process to you. Wishing you the best of success on your new journey!

Apple UAE Recruitment 2023: Check the Latest Vacancies and How to Apply

Rate this Job post
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.