Spices Board Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee Posts
Spices Board Recruitment 2021: Spices Board India Ltd has released the job notification regarding filling of Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 12 Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk Trainee Posts are in Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online (Email) from 01.02.2021 to 23.02.2021.
- Organization Name : SPICES Board India
- Post Name : Trainee
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : SP/Temporary
- Vacancies : 12
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.17,000 -18,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online (Email)
- Application Start : 01 February 2021
- Last Date : 23 February 2021
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)
Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)
Bachelors degree in Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD)
Trainee Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with computer knowledge.
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) : 07 (2 nos. Current + 5 nos. by June 2021);
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) : 02 (by June 2021);
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee : 03 (by June 2021)
Spices Board Recruitment 2021-The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as of the date of the written test. Those who are trained/ undergoing training in any of the departments of the Spices Board are not eligible.
Trainee Analyst (Chemistry, Microbiology)
- 1st Year : Rs.17,000 per month.
- 2nd Year : Rs.18,000 per month.
Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee
- Rs.17,000 per month for two years.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may send their details as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to “[email protected]” in advance, before the date of written test for making necessary arrangements as per the preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID- 19. Candidates appearing for the written test have to produce Annexure-I and self-attested copies of the documents submitted online at the time of the written test.
Email : [email protected]