PCDA Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest 3 Canteen Attendant Vacancies
PCDA Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) has released an employment notification of the PCDA Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://pcdapension.nic.in/. Through this latest Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 3 vacancies for the posts of Canteen Attendant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||24th July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||28th August 2021|
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|PCDA Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||AN/1/053/Canteen Attendant/2021|
|Post Name||Canteen Attendant|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||24th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||28th August 2021|
PCDA Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 3 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Salary|
PCDA Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct PCDA Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Canteen Attendant||minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 25 years|
|Category||Age relaxation permissible|
|Ex-Serviceman||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of application|
|Another category||As per extant Govt Order|
PCDA Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the PCDA Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest PCDA Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) job Qualification details below.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Canteen Attendant||Candidates must have completed 10th Pass or equivalent from any recognized board.|
How To Apply For Latest PCDA Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can download the application form and will forward applications properly sealed in an envelope to the PCDA, 107, Lower Agram Road, Agram Post, and Bengaluru – 560007 through ordinary posts only. Registered applications will not be accepted. Last Date for receipt of applications is 60 days from the date of publications of the advertisement in Employments news.
- Then go to the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) website Notification panel and check the link of particular PCDA Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then download application form
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill PCDA Recruitment 2021 Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the PCDA Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the PCDA Recruitment 2021 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check PCDA Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: PCDA Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest 3 Canteen Attendant Vacancies
Posted Date: 01/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal