Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Boiler Attendant, Mechanical Assistant, Electrician & Others Vacancies
Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021: Oil Palm India Limited has released the job notification regarding filling of Boiler Attendant, Mechanical Assistant, Electrician, Fitter, Fitter (Machinist), Welder, Weigh Bridge Operator, Boiler Operator, JCB Operator and Plant Operator Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates who have the required qualifications. This Boiler Attendant, Mechanical Assistant, Electrician & Others Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline from 18.12.2020 to 02.01.2021.
- Organization: Oil Palm India Limited
- Job Type: Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type: Temporary
- Post Name: Boiler Attendant, Mechanical Assistant, Electrician, Fitter, Fitter (Machinist), Welder, Weigh Bridge Operator, Boiler Operator, JCB Operator and Plant Operator
- Vacancies: Various
- Job Location: Kerala, Kottayam
- Salary : Rs.18,000 -27,609 (Per Month)
- Mode Of Application: Offline (By Post)
- Application Start: 18 November 2020
- Last Date: 02 January 2021
1. Boiler Attendant
- 1) ITI Fitter trade or equivalent
- 2) Competency Certificate as Second Class Boiler Attendent
2. Mechanical Assistant
- 1) ITI Certificate in Mechanical trade (Fitter/Machinist) or VHSE certificate in the equivalent trade.
- 2) Two years experience in mechanical field from an Institution registered under a Statutory body
- 1) Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 2) Valid Wireman license and Supervisory certificate from Chief Electrical Inspectorate, Kerala.
- 3) Three years experience from an institution registered under The Companies Act/ statutory body
- 1) ITI Certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE
- 2) Three years experience as Mill Wright Fitter in aligning and assembling rotating equipments and machinery, in fabrication and assembly of stationary equipment from an institution registered under a statutory body.
5. Fitter (Machinist)
- 1) ITI certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
- 2) Three years experience in operation and maintenance of machine tools like centre lathe, shaping machine, etc. and have experience in maintenance of mechanical equipments from a firm registered under a Statutory Body.
- 1) ITI certificate in welding trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
- 2) Three years experience in quality welding jobs such as High Pressure Process Equipments, Piping, Pressure Vessels, Critical Component etc from an institution registered under the Companies Act / Statutory body.
7. Weigh Bridge Operator
- 1) SSLC
- 2) Diploma in Computer application with six months duration from an institution recognized by Govt. of Kerala
- 3) Two years experience in Computer application from a statutory body
8. Boiler Operator
- 1) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2) Competency certificate as First class Boiler Attender. 3) Three years experience in operating Boiler of not less than 8 Ton/Hour from an institution registered under Companies Act / a statutory body.
9. JCB Operator
- 1) Pass in std VII
- 2) Must possess driving license of at least three years standing with endorsement for driving Heavy Duty Vehicles (Both Heavy Goods & Heavy Passenger Vehicles) and Drivers Badge.
- 3) License to drive excavators and three years experience in operating Excavators involving road/earthwork in government / quasi government undertaking or in recognised firm.”
- 4) Medical Fitness:- Ear – Hearing should be perfect Eye – Distant Vision – 6/6 snellen Near vision:0.5 snellen, Colour vision – Normal, Night Blindness – NIL Muscles & Joints – No paralysis and all joints with free movements Nervous system – perfectly normal, free from any Infectious diseases
10. Plant Operator
- 1) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institution.
- 2) Three years experience in operation and production from a firm registered under the Kerala Co-operative Societies Act 1969 or The Societies Registration Act 1860 or The Travancore Cochin Literary, Scientific Charitable Societies Registration Act 1955 or The Companies Act 1956 or any Institution, Firm or Company which has a legal entity under any law for the time being in force or SSI units registered with the Industrial Development Commissioner or Industrial Institutions where in Government have investments.
- Boiler Attendant : Rs.18246/-
- Mechanical Assistant : Rs.18726/-
- Electrician : Rs.19207/-
- Fitter : Rs.19207/
- Fitter (Machinist) : Rs.19207/-
- Welder : Rs.19207/-
- Weigh Bridge Operator : Rs.19207/-
- Boiler Operator : Rs.27609/-
- JCB Operator : Rs.27609/-
- Plant Operator : Rs.27609/
- The candidates should have completed 18 Years & below 36 Years of age as on 01.01.2020.
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment? Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below). along with bio-data and self-attested copies of certificates in respect of educational qualifications, experience, caste, Non-Creamy Layer, Aadhaar etc to the undersigned by post so as to reach latest by 02.01.2021 at the address given above by post, in envelopes superscripted with the post applied “Application for the post of ………… (Contract)”. Applications received by e-mail will not be considered.
Regd. Office: XIV / 130, Kottayam South P.O., Kodimatha, Kottayam, Kerala – 686013.
Phone: 0481- 2566882, 2567103, 2567104, Fax: 0481-2561442,
Last date of Submission of application : 02 January 2021, 5.00 PM
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Boiler Attendant, Mechanical Assistant, Electrician & Others Vacancies
Posted Date: 27/12/2020
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Yes, iam graduate degree I need a job