Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest University Vacancies
Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Kerala Public service commission has released an employment notification of the Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. Through this latest Kerala Public service commission recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 7 vacancies for the posts of Driver Cum Office Attendant, University Engineer, Programmer, Assistant Engineer (Civil),Professional Assistant Gr II (Library),Overseer Gr II (Electrical) and Electrician. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala Public service commission can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||16th June 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||21st July 2021|
Kerala Public service commission Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Kerala Public service commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala Public service commission official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala Public service commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||204/2021 -210/2021|
|Post Name||Driver Cum Office Attendant,University Engineer,Programmer,Assistant Engineer (Civil),Professional Assistant Gr II (Library),Overseer Gr II (Electrical) and Electrician|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 1,10,000|
|Application Start||16th June 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||21st July 2021|
Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Kerala Public service commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 7 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Catogery Number||Post Name||Vacancy||Salary|
|204/2021||University Engineer||1||Rs.68,700 – 1,10,400/-|
|206/2021||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||1||Rs.39,500-83,000/-|
|207/2021||Professional Assistant Gr II (Library)||1||Rs.27,800-59,400/-|
|208/2021||Overseer Gr II (Electrical)||1||Rs.22,200 – 48,000/-|
|210/2021||Driver Cum Office Attendant (Heavy Passenger/Goods Vehicle)||1||Rs.18,000- 41,500/|
Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Kerala Public service commission Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Catogery Number||Post Name||Age Limit|
|204/2021||University Engineer||22-50, Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1999 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post|
|205/2021||Programmer||18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post|
|206/2021||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||21-40, Only candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.2000 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post|
|207/2021||Professional Assistant Gr II (Library)||22-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.1999 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post|
|208/2021||Overseer Gr II (Electrical)||18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post|
|209/2021||Electrician||18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post|
|210/2021||Driver Cum Office Attendant (Heavy Passenger/Goods Vehicle)||18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post|
Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Public service commission opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Kerala Public service commission job Qualification details below.
|Catogery Number||Post Name||Qualification|
|204/2021||University Engineer||i) Degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering.|
ii) 10 years working experience in the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) or above in Government / Public Sector / Semi Government / Autonomous Institutions.
|205/2021||Programmer||M.C.A/ B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics/Electronics/ Computer Science)|
B.Tech (any discipline) with specialisation on Computer. (i.e., PGDCA or equivalent)
B.Tech (any discipline) with minimum 1 year experience in Data Processing/ Software Development.
M.Sc with specialisation in Electronics/ Physics/ Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics with minimum 1 year experience in Data Processing/ Software Development.
|206/2021||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering or other Qualification recognised as its equivalent thereto.|
|207/2021||Professional Assistant Gr II (Library)||M.L.I.S.C or B.L.I.S.C in Library Science or any other equivalent qualification.|
|208/2021||Overseer Gr II (Electrical)||3 years recognized Diploma or equivalent qualification in the related subject. (Electrical)|
SSLC Or equivalent qualification and must have any of the following qualifications: a) Government of Kerala Certificate (Two Year Course) OR b) Diploma in Draftsmanship in Draftsman Trade (6 months with practical training) in 18 months course at Industrial Training Institute/ Center, Ministry of Labour, Government of India.
|209/2021||Electrician||1) SSLC or its equivalent qualification and NTC Electrical / Wireman.|
SSLC or its equivalent qualification and Wireman Licence.
2) Experience of two years as a Wireman / Electrician.
|210/2021||Driver Cum Office Attendant (Heavy Passenger/Goods Vehicle)||1) A Pass in Standard VII or Equivalent Qualification.|
2) Must possess Current Motor Driving License to drive Light Motor Vehicles and Heavy Motor Vehicles with Driver’s Badge. Heavy Motor Vehicles Driving License shall be at least 3 years standing and in the case of driving License issued after 16.01.1979 separate endorsement to drive Heavy Duty Goods Vehicles and Heavy Duty Passenger Vehicles.
3) Medical Fitness:- Should be medically fit as per the standards specified below: (i) Ear – Hearing should be perfect. (ii) Eye – Distant Vision :- 6/6 Snellen Near vision :- 0.5 snellen Colour Vision :- Normal Night blindness :- Nil (iii) Muscles and joints – No Paralysis and all joints with free movement. (iv) Nervous System- Perfectly normal, free from any infectious diseases.
How To Apply For Latest Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 notification from 16th June 2021. The last date to apply Online for Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 until 21st July 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Kerala Public service commission website Notification panel and check the link of particular Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- Now fill the form with the necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Kerala Public service commission Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|University Engineer Notification||Click Here|
|Programmer Notification||Click Here|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Notification||Click Here|
|Professional Assistant Gr II (Library) Notification||Click Here|
|Overseer Gr II (Electrical) Notification||Click Here|
|Electrician Notification||Click Here|
|Driver Cum Office Attendant Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala PSC University Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest University Vacancies
Posted Date: 24/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal