Kerala Govt Driver Cum Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Driver Cum Office Attendant Posts
Kerala Government Driver Recruitment: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Driver Cum Office Attendant (Heavy Passenger/Goods Vehicle) Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 10th qualifications. These 01 Driver Cum Office Attendant (Heavy Passenger/Goods Vehicle) Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 16.06.2021 to 21.07.2021.
- Organisation : Kerala Public Service Commission
- Post Name : Driver Cum Office Attendant (Heavy Passenger/Goods Vehicle)
- Department : Universities in Kerala
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Category No : 210/2021
- Vacancies : 01
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.18,000 -41,500 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 16 Jun 2021
- Last Date : 21 July 2021
Kerala Government Driver Recruitment Qualification:
- A Pass in Standard VII or Equivalent Qualification.
- Must possess Current Motor Driving License to drive Light Motor Vehicles and Heavy Motor Vehicles with Driver’s Badge.
- Heavy Motor Vehicles Driving License shall be at least 3 years standing and in the case of driving License issued after 16.01.1979 separate endorsement to drive Heavy Duty Goods Vehicles and Heavy Duty Passenger Vehicles.
- Driver Cum Office Attendant (Heavy Passenger/Goods Vehicle) : 01
- 18-36 Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post.
Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- Hearing should be perfect.
- Distant vision : 6/6 Snellen (Right eye & Left eye)
- Near vision : 0.5 snellen (Right eye & Left eye)
- Colour Vision : Normal
- Night blindness : Nil
- Driver Cum – Office Attendant (LDV) : Rs. 18,000 – 41,500/- (Per Month
- There is no application fee required for Kerala PSC Recruitment
How to Apply Kerala Government Driver Recruitment?
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Driver Cum Office Attendant (Heavy Passenger/Goods Vehicle), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 16 Jun 2021 to 21 July 2021
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala Govt Driver Cum Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Driver Cum Office Attendant Posts
Posted Date: 25/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal