India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021
India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021: India post invited application from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Staff Car Driver. Interested candidate who completed 10th can apply for this position on or before 10.03.2021.The aspirants looking for central government Jobs can utilize this great opportunity. The details are below;
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Staff Car Driver|
Age Limit and Salary Benefits of Post Office Job Vacancy
To apply for India Post Recruitment Notification,candidates need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. Age relaxation is applicable according to government norms. The age limit and salary benefits of India Post Jobs is given below;
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Salary Benefits|
|Staff Car Driver||18 years to 27 years.||Rs. 19, 900/- to Rs. 63,200/- (Level-2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC)|
Educational Qualification required for India Post Vacancy
Before applying for the India Post Job Vacancy, candidates should ensure that she/he fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. The details are below;
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Staff Car Driver||Candidates must have posses 10th class from a recognized board or institute with valid Driving license.|
Steps for Apply Online
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
How to Apply for India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to SENIOR MANAGER, MAIL MOTOR SERVICE,134-A, SK AHIRE MARG, WORLI, MUMBAI-400018 on or before 10.03.2021. The official notification and application form is given below;
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021
Posted Date: 19/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal