DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest Group C Vacancies
DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) has released an employment notification of the DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://indianarmy.gov.in/. Through this latest Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 89 vacancies for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff, Barber, Cinema Projectionist, Steno, Washerman, Trademan Mate, Canteen Bearer, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman, X-Ray Electrician and Cook. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||10th July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||9th August 2021|
Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff, Barber, Cinema Projectionist, Steno, Washerman, Trademan Mate, Canteen Bearer, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman, X-Ray Electrician and Cook|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||10th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||9th August 2021|
DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 89 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||04|
|Cinema Projectionist Gde II||01|
|Steno Gde II||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Watchman/Chownkidar)||17|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Gardener/Mali)||03|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala)||02|
|Highly Skilled X-Ray Electrician||02|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||03|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Messenger)||01|
DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Highly Skilled X-Ray Electrician||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Cinema Projectionist Grade-II||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-|
DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Candidates do not exceeding 18 – 27 years|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Highly Skilled X-Ray Electrician||Candidates do not exceeding 18 – 25 years|
|Cinema Projectionist Grade-II|
DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Stenographer Grade-II||· 12th class pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University|
· Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 Mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 65 Mts (Eng), 75 Mts. (Hindi) on manual Typewriter Or 50 Mts. (Eng), 65(Mts) (Hindi) on computer
|Lower Division Clerk||· 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University|
· Should pass a typing test with minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer
|Store Keeper||· 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with the ability to type at a speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi|
· Desirable: Experience in handling medical store
|Highly Skilled X-Ray Electrician||· Matriculation or equivalent: qualification from a recognized Board|
· Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Technical Institute
|Cinema Projectionist Grade-II||· Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board|
· Proficiency in trade.
|Fireman||Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board|
|Tradesman Mate||· Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Ex-servicemen of appropriate trade|
· Endurance test -Carrying 40 kg of weight to a distance of 100 meters in 60 seconds and ability to lift 40 Kg weight for 30 seconds in a static position
|Cook||· Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board|
· Proficiency in the trade
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Watchman/ Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Messenger, Gardener/ Mali)||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board|
DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be made on the basis of competitive examination which will consist of two parts (a) Written Examination of 100 marks, and (b) typing test / short hand test / trade test applicable to the post & will be of qualifying nature.
- The written test will consist of multiple choice questions of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English and (iv) General Awareness.
- Written examination will be of two (02) hours duration.
- The standard of written test will be based on the minimum education qualification prescribed for the post Candidates, who qualify the written examination, will be called for typing test / short hand test / trade test applicable to the post applied for.
- The number of candidates to be called for typing test / short hand test / trade test will be five to seven times of the number of vacancies.
How To Apply For Latest DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 notification from 10th July 2021. The last date to apply Offline for DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 until 9th August 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://indianarmy.gov.in/.
- The duly filled in Application in the format given herein below (neatly typed in English / Hindi on A4 size paper) and admit card along with the following documents should reach the concerned Unit / Depot on or before the last date of receipt of application:
- Self-attested documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, and Physically Handicapped.
- Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) etc.
- The self-attested passport size recent photograph duly affixed on the application and two additional same Passport size photographs to be attached.
- Self-addressed (English / Hindi) envelope with stamp(s) of Rs. 25/- pasted thereon.
- Separate application for each post should be submitted.
- Applicant to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …. AND CATEGORY ….” and should send the application to THE COMMANDANT / COMMANDING OFFICER OF THE CONCERNED UNITS / DEPOT where applicant wishes to apply.
- Candidates will fill in the application form and Admit Card in his/her own handwriting and send it to concerned unit where they wish to apply for the concerned post by Registered / Ordinary post only.
Essential Instructions for Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: DGAFMS Group C Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest Group C Vacancies
Posted Date: 10/07/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal