BRO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For 459 Multi Skilled Worker and Other Posts Vacancies
BRO Recruitment 2021: Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 459 candidates to fill their Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Asst, Multi Skilled Worker & Other Posts jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline (By Postal) Application for the BRO Recruitment 2021 will start on 19th February 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 4th April 2021 for Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the BRO Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Latest Job Notification Details
|BRO Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||ADVT No 01/2021|
|Post Name||Draughtsman, Supervisor Store, Radio Mechanic, Lab Asst, Multi Skilled Worker & Other Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 92,300|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Application Start||19th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||4th April 2021|
|Draughtsman||Pay Level 5 Rs 29200-92300 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Supervisor Store||Pay Level 4 Rs 25500-81100 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Radio Mechanic||Pay Level 4 Rs 25500-81100 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Lab Assistant||Pay Level 3 Rs 21700-69100 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||Pay Level 1 Rs 18000-56900 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||Pay Level 1 Rs 18000-56900 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Store Keeper Technical||Pay Level 2 Rs 19900-63200 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
BRO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 459 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)||100|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||150|
BRO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Draughtsman||between 18 to 27 years.|
|Supervisor Store||between 18 to 27 years.|
|Radio Mechanic||between 18 to 27 years.|
|Lab Assistant||between 18 to 27 years.|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||between 18 to 25 years|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||between 18 to 25 years|
|Store Keeper Technical||between 18 to 27 years.|
BRO Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Border Roads Organisation (BRO) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BRO Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Border Roads Organisation (BRO) job Qualification details below
|Draughtsman||(i) 10 Plus 2 with Science Subjects from a recognized Board; and
(ii) Having two years Certificate in Architecture or
Draughtsmanship from a recognized Institute or equivalent;
|Supervisor Store||(i) Degree from a recognized University or equivalent; and
(ii) Possessing a certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping from a recognized institution.
|Radio Mechanic||(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent;
(ii) Possessing Radio Mechanic Certificate from Industrial Training Institute with two years experience as Radio Mechanic in a Government, Public or Private Sector enterprises;
|Lab Assistant||(i) 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent;
(ii) Laboratory Assistant Certificate issued by Industrial Training Institute or a recognized Institute
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
(ii) Possessing certificate of Building construction/Bricks Mason
from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
(ii) Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State
Council for Vocational Training.
|Store Keeper Technical||(i) 10 Plus 2 from a recognized Board or equivalent;
(ii) Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or
BRO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Practical Test (Trade Test)
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For Latest BRO Recruitment 2021?
Candidates willing to be a part of BRO have to apply for latest BRO Recruitment 2021 for Lab Assistant, Radio Mechanic, Driver Engine Static, Store Keeper Technical, Draughtsman, Mason, Supervisor Store, Multi Skilled Worker posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 19.02.2021 to 04.04.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official BRO website bro.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Lab Assistant, Radio Mechanic, Driver Engine Static, Store Keeper Technical, Draughtsman, Mason, Supervisor Store, Multi Skilled Worker Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Border Roads Organisation asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 04.04.2021. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: BRO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For 459 Multi Skilled Worker and Other Posts Vacancies
Posted Date: 21/02/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal