IOB Recruitment 2021 Apply online for 10 Manager Vacancies in All India location. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 10 Posts through Online mode. IOB career official website is www.iob.in recruitment 2021. All the eligible aspirants please read the IOB 2021 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for Manager vacancy. Last Date to Apply Online is 20th February 2021
IOB Recruitment 2021 – 10 Manager Jobs
Bank Name: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Name of the Post: Manager
Total No of Posts: 10
Salary: Rs. 48,170-78,230/- Per Month
Job Location: All India
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Official Website – www.iob.in
IOB Eligible Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Manager (Information Security)||1|
|Senior Manager (Information Security)||3|
|Manager (Information System Audit)||3|
|Senior Manager (Information System Audit)||3|
Candidate should have completed BE/ B. Tech or Post Graduation in any recognized Board or University to apply.
IOB Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Manager (Information Security)||Rs. 48,170-69,810/-|
|Senior Manager (Information Security)||Rs. 63,840-78,230/-|
|Manager (Information System Audit)||Rs. 48,170-69,810/-|
|Senior Manager (Information System Audit)||Rs. 63,840-78,230/-|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Manager (Information Security)||25 to 35 Years|
|Senior Manager (Information Security)||25 to 40 Years|
|Manager (Information System Audit)||25 to 35 Years|
|Senior Manager (Information System Audit)||25 to 40 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
IOB Manager Selection Process:
As per The Indian Overseas Bank 2021 notification, Recruitment board may conduct Online Examination, Interview as a part of the Selection Process.
Steps to Apply for IOB Manager Jobs 2021:
- First visit official website, Go to the official site @ www.iob.in
- And check for the IOB Recruitment or Careers which you are going to apply.
- Open Apprentice Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Submit the application form before last date 20th February 2021 and capture the Application form number or acknowledgement number
How to Apply for IOB Manager Jobs 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at IOB official website www.iob.in, Stating from 08th February 2021 to 20th February 2021.
IOB Manager Online Application Form 2021 & Notification:
IOB Notification 2021 – Important Dates:
|IOB Notification 2021 – Important Dates|
|Start Date to Apply Online||08th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th February 2021|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: IOB Recruitment 2021 | Manager Post
Posted Date: 10/02/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link