Air India Express Recruitment 2021: Air India Express has released the job notification regarding filling of Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Officer, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, Diploma, MBA, MCA, Bachelor.Degree, Experienced qualifications. These 10 Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Officer, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts are Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 12.01.2021 to 25.01.2021.
- Organization : Air India Express
- Post : Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Officer, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Job Type : Across India
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 10
- Job Location : Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram
- Salary : Rs.39,583-1,16,000 (per month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 12 January 2021
- Last Date : 25 January 2021
1. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Professional Qualification: CAR 66 CAT B1/ B2 License on B 737-800 Aircraft fitted with CFM 56 engines.
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years’ experience as a certifying type rated AME.
2. Manager – Flight Dispatch
- 10+2 pass with Physics, Mathematics as per DGCA requirement. This is not applicable in the case of those already holding a valid DGCA Dispatcher approval on the B737 type of aircraft.
Relevant Experience in the Field :
- DGCA approved dispatcher as per current CAR or
- Previous DGCA India flight dispatcher approval or
- Individual holding a valid ALTP/ CPL license.
Preference will be given to:
- Endorsed Flight Dispatchers on B737 type of aircraft
- Experienced flight dispatchers holding current DGCA approval
- Candidates underwent the English Proficiency test
- Candidates with good interpersonal and communication skills
3. Dy. Manager – IT – Infrastructure and Networks
- BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering/ MCA/ MBA IT/ BCA/ B.Sc. (IT) /B.Sc. (Computer science) or Graduate in Science with post-graduate degree/ diploma in IT
- Relevant Experience in the field: Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT Systems field and one year in Airlines at least– predominantly in IT infrastructures like configuration of Linux and Microsoft Server, Virtual Servers Network Devices and Firewall.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in configuring the supporting installation of Router, Firewall, Load Balancer, and Switches for a large organization with a multi-location base Directly handling the network and Firewall Setup.
- Microsoft Certified Solution
- Expert Ethical Hacking Certified from any recognized internationally certification body.
- Certified Linux Administrator
- Certified in one of the Standard Firewall Product at the Basic level
- Support, administration, and installations/ upgrades of network hardware and software Support, administration, and installations of firewall hardware and software Troubleshooting network and firewall problems.
- Experience in preparing RFP for Network and Infrastructure projects Able to coordinate with staff through a series of actions, over the telephone/ remote support, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Preference will be given to Data network switches hands-on skills
- An industry- recognized-Network -Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Hands-on experience of Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Experience of Wireless Local Area Networks (LAN) Nokia/ Checkpoint/ Fortinet firewall
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation.
- Cloud Certification
4. Sr. Officer – Flight Dispatch
- Graduate with 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics and Math’s from recognized University/ Board as per DGCA requirement
- Relevant Experience in the Field: 3 years experience in the Flight Dispatch section in any Airline. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations, Windows, MS/ Open Office
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer : 05
- Manager – Flight Dispatch : 03
- Dy. Manager – IT – Infrastructure and Networks : 01
- Sr. Officer – Flight Dispatch : 01
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer : Rs. 14,00,000 – Rs. 22,50,000
- Manager – Flight Dispatch : Rs. 8,00,000 – Rs. 8,50,000
- Dy. Manager – IT – Infrastructure and Networks : Rs. 7,00,000 – Rs. 7,50,000
- Sr. Officer – Flight Dispatch : Rs. 4,75,000 – Rs. 5,00,000
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply: Air India Express Recruitment 2021?If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Officer, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 12 Jan 2021 to 25 Jan 2021