What is the best way to find a job in Dubai?
The simplest and best way is to do something totally different.
Sorry if that sounds a cop-out, but it’s the truth.
Dubai is an employer’s market at present, already many companies are contracting, laying off and in (some cases) letting staff go to then re-hire at a fraction of the salary.
In the meantime, there’s already a ready-made pool of people already in Dubai actively looking for work, or in work and ready to jump at a moment’s notice.
There isnt any predefined steps or procedure that you have to follow to get a job. But then still I will answer your question in the possible way I can.
1. Search for the job profile that you are looking for on :
a. Leading Newspaper
b. Online Job Portals
c. Your Refernces
d. Your Room Mates …. etc
2. Update your CV, Resume and LinkedIn Profile
3. Call, message or Email them depending on the contact details available.
4. Once you get the Interview Date, be prepared and dress up well.
5.Once the interview is over, do follow up with them within 3 days on what is the status.
6. In the mean time try go for as many Interviews as you can. Many would reject you but you would be learning each time on what to answer and how to answer.
It will take a lot of time to find a good Job in Dubai. If you have the right skills and experience you can find a good job.
If not your looking at jobs that pay very little. When I started working here in Dubai I had a starting salary of 3000 AED.
In my opinion if you want a job you need to do the research and find the companies to apply to.