West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. West Central Railway (WCR) has released an employment notification on its official website https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/. Through this latest West Central Railway (WCR) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 38 vacancies for the posts of Station Master. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in West Central Railway (WCR) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||25th June 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||25th July 2021|
West Central Railway (WCR) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of West Central Railway (WCR). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the West Central Railway (WCR) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||West Central Railway (WCR)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||General Departmental Competitive Exams (GDCE)|
|Advt No||01/2021 GDCE – NTPC|
|Post Name||Station Master|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||25th June 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||25th July 2021|
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
West Central Railway (WCR) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 38 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Station Master||UR – 18, SC – 05, ST – 03, OBC – 12|
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the West Central Railway (WCR) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Station Master||UR – 18 to 40 Years|
OBC – 18 to 43 Years
SC/ ST – 18 to 45 Years
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various West Central Railway (WCR) opportunities. Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check West Central Railway (WCR) job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Station Master||Degree from Recognized University or its equivalent|
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The Selection Process involves:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification/ Medical Examination
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website West Central Railway (WCR). Persons must note that the last date for application is 25 July 2021. Only single ONLINE application has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official website of RRC www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in (Path – About us-Recruitment-Railway Recruitment Cell-GDCE Notification No. 01/2021). The recruitment process shall involve single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) and Aptitude Test and Document Verification/Medical Examination. Selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of above mentioned recruitment stages.
- a) Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
- b) Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth match with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- c) Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating them.
- d) Candidates are further advised to visit website of WCR frequently to get the latest information or any changes about this notification. The communication with the candidates will be made through SMS & email only. Candidates are advised to pro
Essential Instructions for Fill Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the West Central Railway (WCR) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check official notification below