Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 128 Housekeeping Assistant, Hospital Attendant, Staff Nurse, Physician, Anaesthetist, GDMO Vacancies
Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) has released an employment notification of the Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment on its official website https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/. Through this latest Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 128 vacancies for the posts of Housekeeping Assistan,Hospital Attendant, Staff Nurse, Physician, Anaesthetist, GDMO. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||14th June 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||24th June 2021|
Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Southern Railway (Palakkad Division). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Southern Railway (Palakkad Division)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||Notification No.01/2021|
|Post Name||Housekeeping Assistan,Hospital Attendant, Staff Nurse, Physician, Anaesthetist, GDMO|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||14th June 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||24th June 2021|
Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment Latest Vacancy Details
Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 128 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
Southern Railway Job Salary Details 2021
Southern Railway has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|Contract Medical Practitioner||Rs. 75000/ Rs. 95000/- Per Month|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 44900/- Per Month|
|Hospital Attendant||Rs. 18000/- Per Month|
|House Keeping Assistant||Rs. 18000/- Per Month|
Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment Age Limit Details
To apply for the Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned directSouthern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Staff Nurse||Not exceed 55 years.|
|Hospital Attendant||Not exceed 55 years.|
|Physician||Not exceed 55 years.|
|Anaesthetist||Not exceed 55 years.|
|Housekeeping Assistant||Not exceed 55 years.|
|GDMO||Not exceed 55 years.|
Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill theSouthern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latestSouthern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) job Qualification details below.
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc Nursing|
|Physician||Diploma, MBBS, PG Degree|
|Anaesthetist||Diploma, MBBS, PG Degree|
|GDMO||Diploma, MBBS, PG Degree|
Southern Railway Important Interview Dates
|Post Name||Date of Online Interview|
|CMP||06.07.2021 & 07.07.2021|
|Staff Nurse||07.07.2021 & 08.07.2021|
|Hospital Attendant||09.07.2021 & 13.07.2021|
|House Keeping Assistant||14.07.2021, 15.07.2021 & 16.07.2021|
How To Apply For LatestSouthern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment notification from 14th June 2021. The last date to apply Online forSouthern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment until 24th June 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) website Notification panel and check the link of particularSouthern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link. Direct Link Mentioned below
- Now fill the form with the necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for FillSouthern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in theSouthern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Southern Railway (Palakkad Division) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in theSouthern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please checkSouthern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Southern Railway Palakkad (Palghat) Division Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 128 Housekeeping Assistant, Hospital Attendant, Staff Nurse, Physician, Anaesthetist, GDMO Vacancies
Posted Date: 18/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal