South Central Railway Recruitment 2021: South Central Railway (SCR) has released the job notification regarding filling of Trade Apprentice Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 4103 Trade Apprentice Posts are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 01.10.2021 to 03.11.2021.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : South Central Railway (SCR)
- Post Name : Trade Apprentice
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Apprentices Training
- Advt No : SCR/P-HQ/RRC/111/Act. App/2021
- Vacancies : 4103
- Job Location : Secunderabad – Telangana
- Salary : As per rule
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 01.10.2021
- Last Date : 03.11.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : South Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply : 01 October 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 03 October 2021
Vacancy Details : South Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- AC Mechanic : 250
- Carpenter : 18
- Diesel Mechanic : 531
- Electrician : 1019
- Electronic Mechanic : 92
- Fitter : 1460
- Machinist : 71
- MMTM : 05
- MMW : 24
- Painter : 80
- Welder : 553
Total : 4103
Salary Details : South Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- As per norms
Age Limit : South Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Applying candidates should have completed 15 years of age, but should not have completed 24 years of age as of the last date of online applications.
Qualification : South Central Railway Recruitment 2021
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized Board and also possess ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institutes recognized by NCVT/ SCVT.
1. AC Mechanic
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Mechanic (R&AC) trade.
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Carpenter trade.
3. Diesel Mechanic
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Diesel Mechanic trade.
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Electrician trade.
5. Electronic Mechanic
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Electronic Mechanic trade.
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Fitter trade.
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Machinist trade.
8. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance trade.
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Millwright Maintenance trade.
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Painter trade.
- 10th/SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Welder trade.
Application Fee : South Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only). Transaction charges for online payment, if any, shall be borne by the candidate.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST candidates/ Female candidates of all communities/ PwBD candidates.
Selection Process : South Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply :
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Trade Apprentice,. click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 01 Oct 2021 to 03 Nov 2021.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the Trade Apprentice Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if South Central Railway requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply