Join on Job Alert Channels
Railway Station Master Jobs: West Central Railway (WCR) recruitment notification for the posts of Station Master The aspirants looking for government jobs can utilize this great opportunity. The details are below;
|Organization Name||West Central Railway (WCR)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||General Departmental Competitive Exams (GDCE)|
|Advt No||01/2021 GDCE – NTPC|
|Post Name||Station Master|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||25th June 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||25th July 2021|
Railway Station Master Jobs Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Station Master||UR – 18, SC – 05, ST – 03, OBC – 12|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Station Master||UR – 18 to 40 Years|
OBC – 18 to 43 Years
SC/ ST – 18 to 45 Years
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Station Master||Degree from Recognized University or its equivalent|
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification/ Medical Examination
How to Apply
- a) Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
- b) Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth match with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- c) Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating them.
- d) Candidates are further advised to visit website of WCR frequently to get the latest information or any changes about this notification. The communication with the candidates will be made through SMS & email only. Candidates are advised to pro
- The candidates must read the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the West Central Railway (WCR) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers