UP Metro Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 292 Station Controller and Maintainer Vacancies
UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 292 candidates to fill their Station Controller & Maintainer jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the UP Metro Recruitment 2021 will start on 10th March 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 2nd April 2021 for Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the UP Metro Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) Latest Job Notification Details
|UP Metro Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||ADVT NO: UPMRC/HR/ Rectt/O&M/1/ 2021|
|Post Name||Station Controller & Maintainer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||10th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||2nd April 2021|
UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||March 10, 2021|
|Registration of application starts on||March 10, 2021|
|Closure for registration of application||April 02, 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||April 02, 2021|
|The last date for online fee payment||April 02, 2021|
UP Metro Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 292 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Assistant Manager (Operation)||06||Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO||186||Rs.33,000 – 67,300|
|Maintainer Civil||24||Rs.19,500 – 39,900|
|Maintainer Electrical||52||Rs.19,500 – 39,900|
|Maintainer S&T||24||Rs.19,500 – 39,900|
UP Metro Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager (Operation)||21 to 28 Years|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO||21 to 28 Years|
|Maintainer Civil||21 to 28 Years|
|Maintainer Electrical||21 to 28 Years|
|Maintainer S&T||21 to 28 Years|
UP Metro Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UP Metro Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) job Qualification details below
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
|Assistant Manager (Operation)||Bachelor’s Degree in Related Stream.|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator SC/TO||Candidates holding Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication are eligible to apply.|
|Maintainer Civil||Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Fitter are eligible to apply.|
|Maintainer Electrical||Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electrical are eligible to apply.|
|Maintainer S&T||Candidates holding Class 10 (High School) with ITI Certificate in Electronics / Mechanic are eligible to apply.|
UP Metro Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 292 Station Controller & Maintainer job in Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
|For UR (Gen)/ EWS/ OBC:||Rs 590/-|
|SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH):||Rs. 236/-|
How To Apply For Latest UP Metro Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.upmetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the UPMRC’s website www.upmetrorail.com and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his/her age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be
provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on the basis of their particulars provided in the application form (which does not necessarily mean eligibility).Complete particulars regarding eligibility will be scrutinized subsequently. If at any stage, it is found that the information furnished on the online application is false/fake/misinterpreted/incorrect or does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, their candidature are liable to be cancelled, even after appearing in the examination, in addition to other any action as may be deemed fit by Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: UP Metro Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 292 Station Controller and Maintainer Vacancies
Posted Date: 12/03/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal