Graphic Designer Vacancy in Cyber Park
Graphic Designer Vacancy: Sapling Creations Private Limited looking for a Graphic Designer with a good understanding of branding and brand guidelines compliance in graphic design.
- Experience in working on information design, Infographics, Communication Design, Presentation Design, and Illustrations
- Have an understanding of branding and brand guidelines compliance in graphic design
- Ability to understand the content and context to design something which augments the communication
- Work on customized creative Presentation and brand design projects
- Understand the detailed requirements of the client and develop creative solutions for it
- Academic training in graphic design
- A very strong design portfolio to get shortlisted
- Knowledge of the latest developments in the design world
- Balance of creative and strategic mindset. Should be well aware of the latest design trends
- Should be able to manage clients independently
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint (Mandatory)
- A hunger to work in a new age startup
Software & Technical Knowledge:
- Adobe Indesign would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and office tools
- HTML/CSS experience is a plus
Qualification: Diploma in Graphic Design or any Graduates
Work Experience: 0-3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Sapling Creations Private Limited
Unit No 2c, 2nd floor, Sahya Building, Govt Cyber Park, Calicut – 673016, Kerala, India.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 9741066233
To apply for this Graphic Designer Vacancy email your details to [email protected]
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Graphic Designer Vacancy in Cyber Park
Posted Date: 03/02/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal