KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 3533 Constable Vacancies
KSP Constable Recruitment 2021: Karnataka State Police is officially out of the recruitment notification for 3533 candidates to fill their Constable jobs in All over Karnataka. The aspirants who are looking for the Karnataka Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application will start on 25th May 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 25th June 2021 for Karnataka State Police Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Karnataka State Police Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee given below.
Karnataka State Police Latest Job Notification Details
|KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Job Type||Karnataka Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||No: 01/RECRUITMENT-04/2021-22|
|Job Location||All Over Karnataka|
|Salary||Rs.23,500 – 47,650|
|Application Start||25th May 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||25th June 2021|
KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Karnataka State Police has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 3533 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the Karnataka State Police job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for GM: 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Others: 25 & 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Karnataka State Police job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Karnataka State Police job Qualification details below
- Desirous candidates applying for KSP Constable Jobs 2021 through KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 must have passed PUC/10+2/Intermediate or equivalent from a recognised Board/University/Institution and meet the Physical and Medical Fitness standards as per the KSP Constable Notification 2021 norms. Those applying for KSP Constable Jobs 2021 through KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 must have knowledge of the Kannada language – read, write and speak.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 3533 Constable job in Karnataka State Police, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Applicants: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Physical Eligibility Details: Endurance Test
- 1600 Mtrs Run – 6:30 Minutes
- Long Jump/ High Jump – 3.80 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only), 1.20 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- Shot put (7.26 kgs)- 5.60 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- For General Candidates: Height – 168 cm, for Tribal Area: 155 cm
- For General Candidates: Chest – 86 cm, for Tribal Area: 75 cm, – When fully Expansion (Minimum Expansion Must be 5 Cms)
- Endurance Test
Women & Ex-servicemen
- 400 Mtrs Run – 2 Minutes
- Long Jump/ High Jump – 2.50 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only), 0.90 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- Shotput (4 kgs) – 3.75 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)
- For General Candidates: Height – 157 cm, for Tribal Area: 150 cm for Women
- Chest – 86 Cms – When fully Expansion (Minimum Expansion Must be 5 Cms)-for In & Ex-Serviceman
- Weight (for Women only) – 45 Kgs
How To Apply For Latest KSP Constable Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 notification from 25th May 2021. The last date to apply Online for KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 until 25th June 2021. Check out the notification PDF below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 3533 Constable Vacancies
Posted Date: 25/05/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal