Warehouse Executive Jobs for any graduate in Calicut | UDAAN
Udaan is looking for running business of B2B and B2C, Warehouse Executive Jobs for any graduate in Kozhikode, Kerala for direct warehousing, receiving and distribution operations. You will oversee the inventory management, receipt, value-added servicing, storage and dispatch of a wide variety of all products. However, you should be able to see the all-warehouse processes are running smoothly for instance of given below detailed explanation.
Post: Warehouse Executive Jobs for any Freshers in Kozhikode, KL
Location: , Kozhikode, Kerala
Job type: Full-time / On roll
Work Schedule: Day shift
Salary: ₹12,600.00 – ₹25,400.00 / Monthly
Details of Job in Udaan:
Responsibilities of Warehouse Executive Careers for Freshers in Kozhikode Kerala:
- Firstly, you should have basic idea about Inventory Management.
- Warehouse space management also will be get preference.
- Most important, manage dispatches in co-ordination with sales team of -Kozhikode. Claim resolution.
- Manage end to end dispatches.
- Managing warehouse in compliance with company’s vision and policies also.
- Maintain standards of health and safety standards, hygiene and security of Kerala.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Produce reports – IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc for instance.
Requirements of Warehouse Executive Job for Any Graduate nearby Kozhikode, KL:
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Most importantly have local language knowledge (for example:Malayalam Hindi & English)
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Local area knowledge of -Kozhikode, Kerala,
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff also.
Hiring process of Warehouse Executive jobs near Kozhikode KL
- Read full job details of Kozhikode with focus and get Register for job application.
- Fill all required details and attach your most updated copy of resume/cv/biodata.
- Submit and wait for the telephonic interview with HR Executive from head office of Kerala after
Note : ” At the Hireleven, have deployed a skill & experience based employee selection practice. We do not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview, kindly be aware with it, and do not pay any amount to anyone to get Jobs in Kozhikode, Kerala”
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Warehouse Executive Jobs for any graduate in Calicut | UDAAN
Posted Date: 14/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal