RasGas Qatar Jobs 2022:- RasGas company has recently sought applications for the post of Commercial Analyst. Candidates who have metric pass certificate and passport can apply for this post. RasGas company is giving very good salary for the post of Commercial Analyst (on Average QAR 13,000.00 Monthly). You can see the complete information about this recruitment of RasGas Company on the website of RasGas Company. The location of this RasGas Job vacancies is Doha. So you can apply for this RasGas Jobs in Doha.
RasGas Qatar Jobs Description Given at RasGas Careers Portal
|Organization Name||RasGas Qatar|
|Name of Required Post||Commercial Analyst|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 13,000-15,000 Monthly|
|Job Type||Qatar Jobs|
Full Details of RasGas Qatar Jobs 2022
Job Posting Date: 25-Apr-2022
Work Location: Doha, QA
- Conducts required analysis for the NFE and NFS-related items to support the different Allocation and Planning Divisions as well as other Commercial and Shipping Group departments.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Expanding Qatar’s LNG Production (~+67%) to meet the State of Qatar’s need to sustain its economic growth increases the number of LNG ventures and complexity.
- Decisions have to be made in modifications required to existing Allocation and Planning processes and systems to cope with the additional LNG volume produced from the new trains for the NFE/NFS Project as well as the increased number of vessels in the LNG fleet and number and complexity of LNG sales contracts.
- Sustain QG’s reputation as being the most reliable and flexible LNG Seller in the world even with the increase in the LNG production along with the increase in number of ships in QG Fleet, LNG berths, and Storage Tanks.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Perform analysis to determine the impact of new Ventures agreements such as Development and Fiscal Agreement (DFA) and Shared facilities agreements such as Joint Facilities Agreement (JFA) and Project Management and Services Agreement (PMSA) on the existing processes and systems used in the Allocation and Planning Department
- Contribute to improving existing processes and procedures and implement them as appropriate with minimum assistance.
- Coordinate with Allocation and Planning team to ensure the optimizing initiatives are aligned and agreed.
- Applies and maintains production allocation principles, methodology, rules, models, procedures, and philosophy for the assets to ensure proper mass balance, reconciliation, product allocation, profit centre allocation and royalty calculation for the new ventures.
- Document and analyse business processes as an input into the development of business systems by external vendors in liaison with them and IT Department.
- Conduct the prescribed reviews of the department’s Allocation and Planning tools and guidelines to ensure their ongoing accuracy and relevance including documentation of results.
- Work closely with HIMS team to ensure all modifications required for the additional LNG trains and new facilities of NFE are captured and implemented in the systems.
- Coordinate with PMT to ensure all planned work scope impacting existing facilities are well reported and aligned.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business or Economics.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 6 years professional experience in an analytical or commercial role in the areas of measurement, allocation, operations, planning, scheduling, commercial, processing or engineering including 2 years in an LNG corporation.
- Robust knowledge of all aspects of commercial analysis, controls systems, and project management.
- Good understanding of commercial and financial agreements.
How to Submit Application at RasGas Careers Website
Candidates wishing to Jobs in Doha RasGas can fill their application form in the following steps. You can fill your form by following the information given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of RasGas. After this, you will see the option of RasGas Careers in the right sidebar of the official website, click on it.
- In front of you, the links of all the RasGas Doha Jobs.
- Now you have to click on the link of in RasGas -Profile– Jobs.
- As soon as you click on this link, all the details of filling in the application form will be opened in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the application button given below.
- Your RasGas Doha Job Vacancy application form has been completed.
- You can keep a copy of it in your future.