Part Time Data Entry Operator Jobs In Tamilnadu
Role : Full time or Part time bpo data entry operator voice and non voice work from home jobs
Qualification : Diploma or degree
- Responsible for customer assistance, cash register operation, sales/monetary transactions, opening/closing procedures.
- Enhanced inventory reporting process by generating reports, recording quantity, type and value of materials, equipment, and stock-on-hand
- Developed and implemented operational procedures that improved efficiencies, and allowed operations budgets to come in below forecasts
- Purchased all inventory with the responsibility of keeping costs low by negotiating with different vendors
- Prepared and analyzed financial inventory reports to review with management monthly
- mailing, direct mailing, cold calls in the catchment area.
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts
- Strictly adhere maintain norms compliance 8) Adhere the norms, regulation & practices of banks religiously
Lead the Service Team. Ensuring regulatory and procedural compliance To co-ordinate the audit of the branch Ensuring service excellence to enhance portfolio, control retention and better cross sell Authorize and check entries Check end products Check vouchers to clear transactions above Vault Key custodian Job requirements Customer Orientation Meticulous Understanding of norms Eye for details Ability to manage and motivate front office staff. Thorough overall understanding of banking Team management Front end demarcate and trade document processing
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Yearly bonus
- Diploma (Preferred)
Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd -Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Part Time Data Entry Operator Jobs In Tamilnadu
Posted Date: 28/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal