LIC Recruitment 2021 In Kerala | Hiring Office Assistant
India’s govt life insurance body currently hiring for Office Assistant – LIC Recruitment 2021 in Nilambur area, consequently refer below description to get apply.
Office Assistant – LIC Recruitment 2021 in Nilambur Kerala Notification & Apply online application form: LIC Assistant Notification 2021 for recruitment of 8500 assistant vacancies has been officially released. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has been inviting the application form for RBI Assistant exam 2021. Candidates can apply online for LIC Assistant 2021 anytime before 2/22/2021. Also make sure to take a print of filled application form for reference purpose.
Office Assistant – LIC Recruitment 2021 in Kerala has released officially, it means the eligible candidates can apply online for these vacancies from by before 2/22/2021. Recruitment of LIC Assistant 2021 notification has clearly mentioned zone wise office assistant vacancies along with salary structure and selection process.
Position: Office Assistant
Location: Job nearby Nilambur, Kerala
Area of work: Office work / Operation Jobs / Clark Jobs
Salary: 26,400 – 54,040 / Month
- Nationality – Indian
- Age as on 01.09.2020 – 18-30 years
- Educational Qualification – Graduation (10+2+3) Pattern
- Computer Skills – Basics
Education Qualification :
- The applicant must be having a degree of graduation from reputed college or university approved by Govt. of India.
- Graduation degree should be in 10+2+3 pattern.
Candidates who want to get a lucrative position in LIC as a assistant must fill and submit their LIC Assistant application form via their official website online. There is no other mode available to submit applications for this examination.
After submission of application, eligible candidates will receive their admit cards and will be recruited based on the results in preliminary and mains examinations. The application form should be submitted before the last date.
Also, do not forget to share this requirement to your friends/business network,
Share the opportunities in Kerala!!!
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: LIC Recruitment 2021 In Kerala | Hiring Office Assistant
Posted Date: 09/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal