Keva Industries – Hiring for Leading Pharma Industry Jobs
Keva industries One of leading north-Indian Pharma Industry and Health care sector firm currently Hiring for Multiple Fresher Jobs in Perinthalmanna to distribute & expand business in Kerala state and generate new business from Perinthalmanna, check below job alert and get apply.
Position: Digital Marketing Executive – Freelance Part-time job in Perinthalmanna
Work Location: Perinthalmanna Kerala
Salary: 15,000 – 18,000 /Month
Qualification: Any + Digital Marketing Course
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Executive in Perinthalmanna :
- Manage the social media accounts of the organization in Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Proficiency across publishing & advertising platforms of Facebook, YouTube in Malayalam Hindi or English Language
- Report regularly on performance to head office Thiruvananthapuram & engagement across multiple social media platforms.
Position – Desktop engineer jobs nearby Perinthalmanna KL
Salary – 12 – 15K
Qualification– ANY COMPUTER HARDWARE AND NETWORKING OR DIPLOMA HOLDER
Skills Required: Knowledge of Computer hardware and networking
Experience- 0-6 months (Local exp from Perinthalmanna)
No of Openings – 2 -3
- Test and repair computer or computer-related equipment for use nearby Perinthalmanna.
- Supervise installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components
Position: HR Executive
Experience: 2 years minimum in recruitment
Salary: 15k – 22k
Job Location: Perinthalmanna, Kerala
- Work with outside head-hunters and staffing agencies to fulfil manpower requirements in Perinthalmanna
- Review and analyze resumes as per job description
- Complete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the jobs
Position – Computer Operator near Perinthalmanna, KL
Qualification For Parma Industry Jobs– Diploma / Degree in Computer Science
Experience – Fresher can apply
Salary – 13 -15k
Openings – 2 in Perinthalmanna, KL
Position: Area Sales jobs in Perinthalmanna
Experience: 1 years minimum
Salary: 19000-34500/Month (Negotiable as per experience)
Job Roles in Keva Industries :
- Generate leads for Perinthalmanna sales through call, internet marketing & local marketing Promptly respond to general queries via e-mail, message & call
- To select right products suitable to each customer’s individual need
- Generate new accounts by implementing effective networking & content marketing strategies to local public with local language Malayalam
- Plan strategic brand building events to expand the product portfolio
- To achieve sales targets & expand the working avenues, and reporting to Thiruvananthapuram head office branch.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Keva Industries – Hiring for Leading Pharma Industry Jobs
Posted Date: 11/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal