Kerala SSLC Result 2021 – Live Kerala Result | Check Kerala Board 10th Result @ karesults.nic.in
Kerala SSLC Result 2021 – The Kerala education director has notified us that the Kerala SSLC result will be out on July 14 at 02:00 PM. It is declared by Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan online at keralaresults.nic.in and keralapareekshabhavan.in. To check the result, students will need their registration number and date of birth. Other than the online mode, students can also check their results from the mobile app, Saphalam, or by SMS. Check more details from this page.
The Kerala Board of Secondary Education will conduct the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Examination were conducted from April 8 and 29, 2021. The Board declared the Kerala Board SSLC Result 2021 on the official website (www.keralapareekshabhavan.in) of the Kerala Board and all students, private and regular, can check their Kerala Board 10th Class Result 2021 here on this page.
|Events||Kerala SSLC 2021 Result Date and Time|
|Exam date||April 8 and 29, 2021|
|Evaluation started||May – June 2021|
|SSLC result 2021 Kerala date||July 14, 2021, at 3 pm|
|Re-evaluated/Rechecked Result date||Last week of July 2021|
|Supplementary exam Dates||August 2021|
|Supplementary result Date||September 2021|
SSLC Exam Result 2021 Kerala Websites
- keralaresults.nic.in 2021
- sslcexam.kerala.gov.in 2021 result
- www.result.kite.kerala.gov.in 2021
School Wise Result:
Students can also view their Kerala SSLC result 2021 school-wise by entering the school code. Follow the steps to check school-wise Kerala 10th result 2021
- Go to the SSLC Result 2021 Kerala Website: keralaresults.nic.in 2021 SSLC.
- Click on the SSLC result 2021 Kerala School-wise Link
- Enter the school code in the new window and submit it.
- A list of students’ SSLC result Kerala 2021 will open on the screen.
- Find a student’s name in the list and view the grades and SSLC/THSLC Examination Results or SSLC Exam Results.
How to Check Results:
- Step 1. Log in to official websites of the Kerala Board of Secondary Education (KBSE) at dhsekerala.gov.in, kerala.gov.in (Direct Link Below)
- Step 2. Now, fill in the required details in the slots. Then, Submit.
- Step 3. Your Kerala Board 10th result 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Step 4. Download it and keep a print-out of it.
|SSLC Result 2021 Direct Link 1||Click Here|
|SSLC Result 2021 Direct Link 2||Click Here|
|SSLC Result 2021 Direct Link 3||Click Here|
|SSLC Result 2021 Direct Link 4||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala SSLC Result 2021 – Live Kerala Result | Check Kerala Board 10th Result @ karesults.nic.in
Posted Date: 14/07/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal